Are there any social service benifits for the care of an elderly parent?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Very defninitely. Go to the state Web site and look under aging services. You will find a contact there, along with a lot of local information. Also, you will find some version of the Family Caregiver Support Program. This can be very helpful.
You can also call your adult social services office, but the Web search may get you more direct contact.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support