Is claiming my father on my taxes all of the financial help I can get?

Asked by

I can't get help from the government on a monthly basis

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
If your father was a veteran, you can apply for Aid and Attendance. If he qualifies, this should give you some extra financial help.

I do hope this helps until other experts can add their wisdom.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support