What is the best type of doctor for Alzheimer's patients? We have a GP and a Neurologist. We see them once a year which doesn't seem adequate.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I suggest you look on the internet for a Geratric specialist or a Memory doctor. Your GP or Neurologist should be able to give you one as well. It never hurts to cover all bases. ALZ has many special doctors now, so I suggest you locate one for your loved one.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support