What is correct procedure to remove your father out of a nursing home and sure that Medicaid quits paying the nursing home?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
I'd ask for assistance from your long-term care ombudsman. They are good at helping with transitons. You can find yours on your state website under "aging", or at www.ltcombudsman.org (type in the zip code). Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support