What are the legal issues I need to know about placement in a NH in Texas?

Asked by

My Mom only has Medicare income

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You may want to check with an elder law or estate attorney. Do you mean Social Security for income and Medicare for health? You can get information on www.medicare.gov. You'll want to check with them on what you need to do if you move her.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support