Need an attorney specialize in nursing home, elder care and contested guardianship to represent me in contested guardianship case.

The case was heard in PG County Court. I appeal it one time and it was denied.

I would like some recommendation on Elder Law attorney specialize in nursing home and contested guardianship case. The state do not want to return my father to us.

Can you help this caregiver?

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support