My mother is stubborn and never gave me Power of Attorney. She is 93 and just went in the hospital, now her doctors want to put her in a home. Because I don't have POA they say I have no say in the matter. What should I do?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I think you can request the courts to be assigned this. You can check with a lawyer on this or maybe just call the court itself.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support