My mother-89 is getting more health problems by the day in skilled nursing. When is pallative care the loving option? Who do I talk to ?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
If she is in a nursing facility or hospital, the facility should have a social worker. Please speak to the social worker about your concerns.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support