My mom just went into an assisted living facility and only has SS that pays for her stay. She has Credit Card debt and can't pay it. What can she do?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
I'd contact her State Bar Association and ask about an elder law attorney or someone who can help with this. Worst case, if there is a lot of debt, you may be advised to help her go through bankruptcy. An attorney can advise you.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support