My father received benefits and AL wants to trace how much was paid out. How can I find out how the benefits were distributed?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
It depends on the benefits and who is in charge. You'll need access to your father's records for this. Hopefully, you have Power Of Attorney. Then go to whatever agency paid out the benefits and ask for printouts.


Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support