My father-in-law is dying from lung cancer and wants to come home, but we need someone at home with him while me & my husband work. How can we do this?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
lots of resources depend on the state you are living in. i would google "elderly or aging services" for your state. should be an agency that has someone who can make suggestions based on the area you live in. Can the facility he has in (i assuming he is in a facility?) help you set up hospice care? there are home health aides all over that can stay with him, but it depends on what you are able to do financially. You can look up home health information- they can send nurses, pt's, aides, etc. Good luck with everything. I'm sure it is a hard time for your family. Take care and enjoy each other as much as possible.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support