My elderly mother cannot live alone because she has strokes, so she lives with me. Can I get paid?

Asked by

I quit my job to stay at home with her, and she in not on medicaid. She only gets 912 a month for social security. My husband has a good job but I gave up a 56,000 a year job, so I need to bring in alittle money. How do I go about getting paid for carring for her?

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
This is difficult and a common problem. Maybe this article will help you:

Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support