My Mom is on Section 8 in living in California and her income is less than poverty. She still pays $240 in taxes every year, could you help?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
It may be worth seeing an accountant. If she is making that little, she likely shouldn't have to file at all, but you'll need someone who specializes in this area to advise you.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support