My Mom has been diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia. She has 3000.00 in the bank and is proressively getting worse. Is there state help for her?

Asked by

her in NJ. She presently lives in a Senior Complex but I think she may need to be placed in assisted living soon. Where do I start

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Hi Mema,
You can start with Medicaid. Go to her state website to find the state's link or else call Social Services. If she's already on Medicaid, then contact the people in charge (there should be contact numbers on the paperwork).
Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support