Is their any financial assistance for a 90 yr old living on social security and in her home, as well as 24.7 care?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Hi Beck, It may be time to look at Medicaid if money is the issue and this amount of care is needed. There are medicaid waivers in each state, so you may want to check your state on line - just type in your state and "Medicaid waiver." That will lead you to some resources. If you get no where with this, your state's Web site will have an aging services division, and your country social services should be able to help.

Take care,
Carol, thanks so much. I did get a lot on-line from last nights comments. I will try Medicaid, we all want her to stay home as long as she can, but we just can't keep doing this. Thanks a bunch to all!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support