Is it possible to bill medicaid/medicare for caring for my parents full-time?

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Is she is on Medicaid, you maybe could get some help, but not likely Medicare unless your state has specific laws that can help. Since each state is different, (these programs are federally funded but state administered), try going to your state Web site. Type "aging" in the search and follow the local links for information. You will find the National Caregiver Support Program on the site (could have a different name). This can also be very useful. Good luck.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support