How can I increase my husband’s aid and attendance benefits in order to pay for his home care?

My husband recieves aid and attdendance benifits and is in a nursing home, I am the spouse and I currenly need in home choir provider care (20 hrs / wk), how do I increase the benifit to cover this additional cost and get reimbersed for monies already paid.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
The only answer I would have for this is to contact the local Veterans Service Officer in your phone book. They are good about helping you through red tape. Please call them as soon as possible as these programs always take time to get through.
Take care of yourself and please let us know if you got some answers,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support