I was laid-off from work in October 2008. I am taking care of my mother-in-law with Alzheimer 24/7. How can I get pay from my mother in law?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
I hope someone has Power Of Attorney. A legal document should be drawn up by an attorney using you local rates for care. To make this stand up in court, should your MIL go on Medicaid, this needs to be done legally. Good luck.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support