I need to move my ederly parents in with me. Is there a program that will pay me to take care of my parents in my home?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
In my state thay have a welfare type program that is under long terrm care and they will pay you or a caregiver. However it is based on income. And they don't usually pay for a full day. Hope this helps.
Needless to say, there is not much help for us who are left to deal with an aging parent!!!!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support