I live with my grandfather who is 77 and very ill. I quit school to take care of him. I have heard that i can be paid to do this?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Hello djru123
yes i just answered that question for a lady a few seconds ago you can go to the dept of aging at the state your in and they will help you with the process. some states have a age limit i know here in ks they cant be over 80 so check with them..good luck

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support