I live with my disabled parents whose home I will inherit. Can I claim them as dependants on my taxes?

also if I made improvements on the home can I claim this

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Is the home in trust to you if not you want to get that done check with an elder lawyer because if they have to go on medicaide and the house is in their names within 5 years there may be problems if their names are on the deed.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support