How can I apply for financial assistance to help me care for an aging parent?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I don't know but I sure hope someone else does and will tell us! I don't have a problem most of the time taking care of my mom, my brother who has Weggener's Granulomatosis and his daughter, but I need to have someone or someones to help give me an afternoon off every once and a while.... or a week to go visit family or friends... every 3-4 months.... If I could get some extra money for my help at home, I could pay someone else to come in for these breaks... or in case I broke a leg, or some such thing... it worries me!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support