I have had to quit my job to take care of my mother. How do I find out if the state (california) will help with my living expenses?

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Go to the state Web site and look under their version of aging services. You should find some contact information there, too. Also, they should have a Family Caregiver Support Program. The people you find there may be able to give you some local guidance.

Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support