What is the cost of getting POA for my dad? He has Alzheimer's but is living with a girlfriend.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Top Answer
Check with your probate court for forms. Go online. Your local Area AGency on Aging might have funds for legal services for this kind of thing. Be sure you follow signing guidelines to the letter. Whoever is appointed should not act as a witness!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support