I am no longer working to take care of my elderly mother and I would like to know if there is any finincial help?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Medicaid often helps some. However, each state is different (these programs are federally funded but state administered). So, try going to your state Web site. Type "aging" in the search and follow the local links for information. You will find the National Caregiver Support Program on the site (could have a different name). This can also be very useful. Good luck.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support