I am going to be a caregiver for both my parents. Can I get financial help from the state of Nevada?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
f the person is on Medicaid, there may be some help. Also, please go to your state's Web site and type in "aging" - your will be led to local help and also the National Family Caregiver Support Program. Each state is different, but hopefully you'll get some answers there.

Take care,

Go to nationalresourcedirectory.gov and search under "financial assistance for caregivers." Do the same at medicare.gov. Hope these links aren't deleted by AgingCare!

-- ED

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support