I am a nurse and have lost my job due to having to take care of parents. Is there a way I can get paid for taking care of them?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Go to your state's Web site under aging services or some similar name. You should find contact information for local services and also get help if there is local funding. Much funding is federal but locally controlled. You aren't likely to replace your income (sadly), but you may be able to find some help. Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support