I am a CNA/HHA. Are there any programs/agencies that will pay for caring for an elderly parent? Rather than having to hire an outsider.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You parent could pay you privately, as he or she would another CNA. I'd advise a legal document if you do this. If the parent is on Medicaid, there may be some hours available for pay. Your local Medicaid people (generally through Social Services) should be able to fill you in.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support