How do I get paid to be a caregiver?

Asked by

need info for someone to get help paying for caregiving

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
YOu can contact your Dept. of Aging and also Dept of Social Services to apply for Medical and then In Home Services where you could be paid for caregiving yourself. I hope this helps.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support