How do I find Social Security Trust Fund Lawyer?

Asked by

How do I find a lawyer in Miami to set up a trust fund from my mother's Social Security Check? She may be entering an Alzheimer Assisted Living Program but does not have enough money saved for her funeral. She needs the funds deducted before it goes into her bank to qualify for the program and I do not have money to cover her funeral expences. I think a funeral trust fund would be the ideal solution.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Check with the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives ( They can help you find a qualified representative in your area. You might also check with the local Area Agency on Aging (

Hope that helps!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support