Jyoti Asked April 2011

My husband does not take out money for my or children's expenses from joint business, fearing that the other partner will also withdraw the same amount of money and business needs money for growth. How do I deal with the situation?

But Its been 14 yeras of my marriage , He just takes out money for food and daily needs . Children education and other expenses are covered from my salary. I am bothered since every body is growing in jobs and business , my husband is not at all withdrawing money and now after 2 years the other partner son will also join the business. My question is Then also business will give him salary but why not now it can't be withdrawn.

2

Answers

EXPERT Carol Bradley Bursack Apr 2011
This sounds like a question for a CPA. There are many variables. Good luck with your challenges.

NancyH Apr 2011
I'm wondering if this is how it's always worked with you and your husband. Has it always been your money that went to education, or is this a new thing? If this is how it's been all along, then it's you who has changed the rules and there needs to be a discussion between the two of you about that. Get the communication going between you and your husband.