How can I qualify for a senior citizen tax exemption?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
I'd suggest a tax professional, like a CPA, to help you. In general, if you provide a certain amount of financial aid for your elder, that comes out of your pocket because he or she doesn't have assests, you can get a tax deduction. There are many variables, so you really should get professional advice to be sure you are following IRS rules.
Good luck!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support