Where can I find supplemental insurance to go with my Medicare A & B at a low cost?

Asked by

For my monthly benefits and my needs that need to be met.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Social Security monthly income, $1157.00. State of PA now pays my Part B Premium which raises my monthly income to $1257.00. Was doing fine and then had a heart attack. Could not pay hospital bills. Rent is $616.00 per month.
Cannot pay Pace Maker monthly monitoring bill ($60.00). Cannot pay medical or personal bills. Need Medigap.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support