If my 71-year-old mother collects annual SS income that is less than $10,000, can I get paid to take care of her?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Is she on Medicaid? I'd check with them as there are some programs that can help. Not as much as there should be, but it's a start. But Medicaid is administered locally, so you'll have to check with social services or whomever administers her Medicaid. Maybe there is help for you there.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support