How do I get legal gaurdianship over my maternal grandmother?

Asked by

My mother is addicted to drugs and my uncles dont want the responsibility. no nursing homes

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
394 helpful answers
Petition the family court in your county. Some have pro se divisions and they will help you file and appoint an attorney pro bono for you.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support