Where can I find impatient rehab for my mother who just had a stroke and surgery?

Asked by

My mother had a stroke 2months ago and just had surgery on her corated artery. We are now told that she will have to have inpatient rehab.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You can type the Zip code into the Agingcare.com senior living finder https://www.agingcare.com/Senior-Living
and see if there is something near you listed there. Otherwise, you may need to call around to facilities. The hospital should have some recommendations, also. This is not uncommon, but it's stressful. Take care,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support