How do you get financial assistance for car of an elder? The state dept.?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
I am a 69 year old disabled man looking for financial assistance to fix my car?
Do you belong to a church? If do, you might ask your pastor if anyone might donate to help you. I sure don't know of any GOVERNMENT program. Charitable friends and family may be your best bet.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support