What can I do if my husband has been without Medicaid due to a late recertification by his social worker?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
That is horrible! Can't his doctor override this? I'd certainly ask.
He goes to a clinic, but I did call there after I read what you wrote..thanks, I will see what happens next.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support