Does anyone know about or have been to the Benedum Geriatic Center in Pittsburgh, Pa? If so whats your opinion?

My mother has dementia. Her local doctors feel that its an open and closed case and won't provide any additional information or testing. Her diagnoses was based mostly on question evaluations, she had a MRI a while back ago. However, her doctor would not go into detail of results. He just said she has dementia. I am not in denial that mom has dementia but I want a accurate diagnoses. If it is dementia, what type?? Is it hereditary?? I was wondering if this Geriatric Center in Pittsburgh, Pa will be a good place to take her. She has an appointment with them in a week. But any information on what to expect will be appreciated. Its a good drive distance for us. I just want to make sure its worth it??

Can you help this caregiver?