Do you have resources/referrals for an home caregiver for a disabled adult that I can look into? Thank you

Asked by

Young adult with moderate autism who is having neurological challenges. She is in a separate house not far from the family home.Someone(my brother, sister-n-law and her sister) is with her all of the time. Parents both work and it has become quite a strain. They want to keep her where she is. I saw your name at work but did not know you where only geriatric. Do you know someone I can contact who would have resources similar to yours only those for this type of situation. Thank you. Ellen

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I'm sure her physician has multiple resources through Social Workers, etc. Bless you for caring for this family.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support