Can I get financial assistance since I need to be home with my Mother.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
If she is on Medicaid there may be some assistance available. Also, I'd advise you to go to your State's Web site and type "aging" in the search box. From there you should be led to local information where you may get some help. Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support