I'm very poor and my elderly mother is costing me so much. I just can't take care of her. Are there cheep places I can put her?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You need to call your county adult Social Services for help. Medicaid is made for people like her. Please call and ask for help soon.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support