Are incontinence products covered under medicare?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
I am not sure, but you can talk to your parent's doctor and see if he writes a prescription for it, and then check with your local medical supply store, because I know that other supplies are like ostomy supplies. i hope this helps.
If the person is on Medicaid, and would qualify for the state's Waiver program, the program can pay for such items.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support