will it cost to get power of attorney - need to change moms primary - moved her 86 miles away - need meds - brother kept pain meds and soc.$

Started by

1 Comment

The first step would probably be to get in touch with an elder lawyer-if you have an Office of the Ageing you could call them my lawyer gives his time one day a week to help people with their questions.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support