"What have you done for yourself today?"
The "MY FAVORITE THINGS" trend on this website demonstrates how positive thinking helps us as caregivers. We do so much for others. What have you done for yourself today? (I am not a wonder woman...sometimes I cry when I don't even
know I am depressed. )
This is what I've done to help me today:
1. Prayed for strength. ..always works-
2. Read my book for a short time before my husband got up-
3. Put on makeup before taking my husband to the doctor-(perked me up)
4. Used Bath and Body lotion-(aromatherapy)
5. Took a short walk in the Mall (It's 95 degrees here)
B GOOD 2 U!!!