we need some finacial help to supply the disposible underwear for our mother..

Started by

1 Comment

If your mother is on Medicaid, contact the Department of Aging in your area. Some states have special programs for seniors on Medicaid who need caregiving services, personal alarms, equipment, disposable underwear, wipes, mobile meals, transportation. Unfortunately you may be put on a waiting list. If eligible for help with disposables, you'll need to contact them before she is out because they don't always contact the patient/family in a timely manner. If not Medicaid eligible, contact the Department of Aging anyway. There may be something they can do.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support