I had gotten the papers at the Adult Day care for Mom and asked my sister, who is POA, to fill them out so that we would know what the cost would be for Mom. Well sister did not do it so I set Mom down and filled them out to the best of Mom's knowledge. I faxed them in and my sister calls me and said Mom didn't want to go until next spring...sister will be leaving shortly for her winter home so that will leave me-who will be having surgery again shortly- to do it.
How do I get Mom and sister to agree on this so that Mom will be set up before sister goes away and I have surgery. This is the only plan I've been able to come up with unless someone else has a better plan...which right now for my sister is "wait and see". Thanks