I want to know about "The PCA Program" in home health care.

Started by

The State of Minnesota has several policies and programs designed to help older adults and persons with disabilities live in community settings rather than in institutions. So I want To Know Complete Issues About PCA Program which are realted to Home Health Care

1 Comment

A Personal Care Assistant (PCA) - known as various names such as caregiver, personal care attendant, personal support worker, patient care assistant and home care aide - is a paid, employed person who helps people who are chronically ill with their activities of daily living whether within the inside or outside the home, or both. They assist clients with personal, physical mobility and therapeutic care needs, usually as per care plans established by a rehabilitation health practitioner, social worker or other health care professional.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support