I have macular degeneration. I need help for a doctors appointment.

Started by

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
If you need someone to drive you and go to the appointment with you, you could call your local Area Agency on Aging if there is an office near you. You could try your faith community, as well. There may be a volunteer available. Another idea is to call RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program) and ask if there is anyone available to take you.
Good luck. I hope you find someone,

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support