need help

Started by

how do i go about signing up for assisstance for caring for my sister because i need help in paying rent, bills and car payments i had a car accident and out of work i had to buy another car so i can take her to and from dialysis and her eye appointments and doctor visits i heed a little help


You didn't say how old your sister is. Contact your local elder care assistance program. I would also speak to the social worker at her dialysis center to find out more about local resources.
she i 44 years old
3930 helpful answers
It sounds like you need to talk to your social services office. If she is on some kinds of aid, such as Medicaid, that may help you get paid for some care.
She might also be eligable for Home Care for Disabled Adults (HCDA).

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support